I can honestly watch these guys all day long. They push the limits for sure
Tag Archive: Bartendaz
If You have never heard of the Bartendaz you have been missing out. These guys are hands down some of the most ripped, in shape, extreme bodyweight legends out there. Hope you enjoy it! P.S. It is very humbling when you struggle to do more than 5 pull-ups then watch these guys at work.
- Guest Post – 5 Reasons for Living a Fit Life
- Guest Post – Nutrition Tips For Parents
- Must Watch – American Ninja Warrior
- Push Ups With Resistance Bands
- The Benefits of Sprinting
- Rushfit – My Honest Review
- Fasting Before Exercise – Helpful?
- Are You A Hardgainer?
- Visual Impact Cardio Is Now Live!!
- Does Exercise Help To Reduce A Cold?
- Bicycle Crunches – Any Good?
- Taking A Look At The Carbohydrate Curve
- V Ups – Any Good?
- What Are The Top 10 Ways To Become Unhealthy?
- The Benefits of Juicing – My Personal Experience
- Creatine, Help or Hindrance?
- My Honest Review of Insanity the Asylum
- The Benefits of Jumping Rope
- Why Supplements Could Make You Fat?
- Leg Strengthening Exercises
- 3 Benefits Of Doing Split Training
- Push Up Flies – Yes Please
- New Year Resolution – Just Nonsense?
- Isometric Training – Any Good?
- 3 Ways To Do Plyometric Push Ups
- Push Up Jacks – A Must Try
- The Dumbbell Upright Row – Good Stuff
- Squat to Press – Fantastic
- The Paleo Diet – My Take
- Fear of Failure – The Truth
- Total Body Workout – 10 X 10
- Goblet Squat – Any Good?
- Guest Post – Getting Back in Shape After Vacation
- The Dark Side Of Fat Loss Is Here!
- BWOW – Created On The Fly
- Coenzyme Q10 – 101
- Shoulder Flies – Plus A Workout
- Wall Slides – Any Good?
- T Push Ups – A Nice Alternative
- The Bodyweight Workout Video Challenge!
- Learn How To Make A Workout Program
- The Jason Momoa Workout – My Take
- A Chest And Back Workout That Kills
- The Truth About Achieving Your Goals
- Pull Up Workout – Do Try This At Home!