Rusty Moore Just Released Visual Impact Cardio
Hey Guys. I just got Visual Impact Cardio and it is fantastic. Rusty has never put out a sub par product, and this is just another testimony that he never will. So what is VIsual Impact Cardio and why should you even care? If you know who Rusty Moore is then you know he gets results for people, and has one of the most influential fitness blogs about getting lean and the Hollywood look on the internet. In this post I will unpack the essentials of Visual Impact Cardio and why I think it is a must buy
Visual Impact Cardio Details:
In Visual Impact Cardio Rusty gets to the truth about how to leverage cardio to strategically to burn the most amount of fat possible. Here are some of the highlights:
- How Stubborn Body Fat is more sensitive to insulin, less sensitive to adrenaline, and has less blood flow compared to “regular” body fat.
- How to Overcome Stubborn Body Fat issues…why Dieting Alone rarelyever gets the job done when it comes to losing stubborn body fat.
- Flaws in the major study which supposedly “proved” that Brief Interval Training is 9 times more effective for fat loss compared to steady cardio.
- How even a TINY bit of insulin in your system during exerciseDrastically Reduces the Effectiveness of your fat loss workout.
- Why I recommend that you keep the Fat Loss Portion of your workoutseparate from the Resistance Training Portion of your workout.
- How to use Cardio Periodization Cycles…the technique where you “take 3 steps forward and 1 step back”…to Lose Body Fat Without Hitting Sticking Points.
- Why there is a Ceiling to How Many Calories You Can Burn with Intervals…and how adding in a Strategic Cardio Routine can take you to the finish line of hitting your fat loss goals.
- Three Complete 8-Week Workout Cycles – taking you from where you are now…ALL THE WAY to your ideal body fat percentage.
My Honest Opinion Of Visual Impact Cardio
I am going to brake my golden rule here. Rusty advocates to get the most out of Visual Impact Cardio that you should either have a gym membership or some type of cardio machine (elliptical, treadmill, etc). The reason is because leveraging the machine to make the small incremental changes to your intensity is a whole lot easier then it would be to force yourself to mentally decrease and increase speeds and intensity. Logically this makes the most sense.
I still advocate highly that you never need a gym to workout, but many do. I also advocate highly that you only need your bodyweight to get extremely fit. However, I am not closed minded nor do I shy away from a great course by someone who publishes great content and helps many get lean and fit. At the very least you will learn a ton from this course and empower you to make smarter tactical decisions to get the body you want. I am a HUGE advocate for variety in your fitness routine, and Visual Impact Cardio adds a well need component.
Learn More By Click The Link to the right –> Visual Impact Cardio